HOURS OF OPERATION: SUNRISE TO SUNSET
Pursuant to C.G.S. 22-357 dog owners and keepers are strictly liable for any damage or injury caused by their dogs. The Woodbridge Dog Park Cooperative and the Town of Woodbridge accept no responsibility for injury or damage. The dog park is unsupervised; use at your own risk. In the event of any emergency, call 9-1-1 immediately.
DOG PARK RULES
By entering the park you agree to the following rules. Failure to comply may result in removal from the park.
Dog(s) must be supervised by a responsible handler at least 16 years of age.
- Responsible handler must stay within the dog park with leash readily available.
- Responsible handler must be within sight and voice command at all times.
- Dogs must be properly licensed and vaccinated.
- No more than two dogs per handler allowed.
- Use foyer for leashing and unleashing one dog at a time.
- Clean up after your dog(s) and dispose of waste immediately.
- Fill in any holes dug by your dog(s).
- Provide water for your dog.
- Infants and children under the age of 5
- Unsupervised children under the age of 12
- Aggressive dogs
- Sick dogs
- Dogs under 4 months
- Dogs in heat
- Spiked or pronged collars, choke chains
- All tobacco products and alcohol
- Food (for humans or dogs-even treats)
- Glass containers
- Cover your nose and mouth with a mask
- Maintain a 6-foot distance
- Limit 25 humans in the park